Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online: How To

Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online now because you want to dance to the beat of the drums. The female legend of country music and 16-time ACM winner, Reba McEntire, will host the 5th edition of the best country music awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas this Sunday. The singer is also nominated in the Female Vocalist of the Year category.

The show is set to present stars such as Lady Antebellum, Kelly Clarkson, Little Big Town, Blake Shelton, and Luke Bryan. In addition, Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line will present their success "Mean To Be." Julia Michaels will also sing a duet with Keith Urban with the single "Coming Home."

A new segment expected by the fans is the "ACM Flashbacks" where the successful songs and artists of a specific year will be remembered. Blake Shelton will take the stage along with Toby Keith, Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson, Alan Jackson with Jon Pardi to honor the music and legacy that they have left to the new generations.

The gala promises more than music since it is the first event of this size in this venue after the massive shooting on October 1 at the "Route 91 Harvest" festival.

Celebrities and athletes of the stature of Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliot, Drew Brees, and Lindsey Vonn, will join the delivery for the presentation of some categories.

CBS network will be responsible for broadcasting the event live on Sunday 15th at 8:00 PM ET. In the gallery we present the artists who obtained the most nominations and are the favorites to get some recognition.

Carrie Underwood's performance after her recovery from a an accident will be one of the most awaited part of the 2018 Academy of Country Music Awards.

In a new update on her state of health, the singer said that she has almost recovered the mobility of the wrist that broke in November 2017 and that her face is healing without problems.

When singer Carrie Underwood revealed in November that she had suffered an accident when she fell down the stairs at her home in Nashville, she at first hinted that, although bizarre, the injuries she had suffered - a broken wrist and several cuts and bruises - They were not too serious and did not pose any risk to your health.



However, once home and more calm after the initial shock, the country star went to social networks to explain that it had been necessary to give more than 40 stitches during the surgical procedure to which he submitted and that the aftermath of the fall could be permanent.

Since then, Underwood has stayed away from the cameras and, in the few current images he has shared on his social networks, he always appears covering his face in one way or another or posing in profile, but in a new appearance he just announced that end recognizes again itself after a few difficult months.

"On a physical level, I'm doing quite well these past few days, my wrist has almost returned to normal, I've recovered 90 percent of mobility, and doctors say the remaining 10 percent will return as time goes by. And my face is also healing without major complications, it's the first time I feel myself again in a long time, "he said in a recent statement.

"The positive part is that during the recovery I was able to spend more time with Mike and Isaiah, I refer to this period as my 'forced time of relaxation', I think sometimes this kind of thing happens to force us to slow down." .

At the time, the artist already warned her fans that, when she finally felt ready to return to public life, she might look a bit different, even though she could not anticipate at that moment how much. The mystery will be unveiled this Sunday, when it is planned that Carrie Underwood performed at the awards of the Academy of Country Music.

You can watch the live streaming of ACM Awards 2018 online with CBS All Access on their website. Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online now.